Windows 7 Loader v1.5 (32&64bit)-Activator
Windows 7 Loader v1.5.5 by DAZ - 32bit & 64bit
* * Input any Ultimate or Professional key (comes with 4 preset keys, I will add more for other versions when they are released)
* Automatically finds an available drive letter (if required)
* Installer and uninstaller built in as standard
* Checks your Windows 7 version and build before install
* Automatically finds your active boot partition (May work on Dell PC's)
* Should work on all languages (Tested on simplified Chinese)
* Should work with hidden partitions
* Works on Windows 7 Ultimate and Professional editions
* Support for bios modded users
* Can activate Windows Vista SP2
* Improves Windows 7 boot time on a Mac (Compared to other loaders)
What makes this different from every other loader out at the moment?
not a batch file and all commands are made within the application, it
has great error handling and doesn't try to find the active partition
based on size (which every other loader is doing at the moment).
So whats the advantages and why should you care?
me building this loader as an application I can access system details
and create declares for many of the functions. This means anyone that
uses this loader should have a greater chance of success!
Whats the differences between each loader option?
Hover your mouse over each option to see
Ok so how do I run it?
the brand that best suits your system, if the brand isn't there don't
worry as you can pick any and it should still work. All you have to do
next is click the blue "Install" button and wait for the completed
I activated Windows 7 and now I want to activate Windows Vista, why isn't it working?
the uninstall option while on Windows 7 and reboot into Windows Vista.
Next install your selected cert/slic in Windows Vista and then reboot
back to Windows 7 and click install.
Activation failed, now what?
Try again with the experimental or the older loader option enabled, one of them might just work for you.
** I have tested this on a virtual machine with a 100% success rate **
** Key in picture is filtered to prevent the wrath of the mods **
* Silent certificate and key installs
* Fixed file overwriting issue
* Lists some BIOS information
* UAC settings modified in manifest
* Added future support for Windows 7 Professional
* Added brand support to the loader creator
* Added certificate and serial install only for bios modded users
* Added new Ultimate and Professional keys
* The loader now automatically displays keys only for your installed version of Windows 7
* Added x64 support
* Drive letter assignment is now automatic
* Changed how the key input is handled
* Made UI a little more user friendly
Fix to prevent hangs at boot when each OS needs it's own active
partition exclusive while other primaries are set to hidden. Every
other loader has this bug! (Thanks to endeavor for working with me to
fix this issue)
* Can now activate both Windows 7 and Windows Vista, just run the loader on either OS
Optional new beta GRLDR v0.4.4 can be used on Mac or Windows (New GRLDR
created by zsmin, boots Windows 7 on a Mac much faster)
* Updates to GRLDR v0.4.4 to become dynamic and allow slic change
* Fixed UI font sizes for users who have changed their system font
* Updated GRLDR v0.4.4 to beta version 4 (Thanks to zsmin)
* Fixed a rare issue which could cause a nil object exception
* The window title will now change to a more suiting "Windows Vista Loader v1.5.2 - By Daz" when run on Windows Vista
* Fixed a rare issue that would select a network drive as a free drive letter
* Performing an uninstall now restores to the default Windows 7/Vista bootsect (wasn't required, but some machines need this!)
* Performing an uninstall now inserts trial keys so you will have x amount of days remaining (On Windows 7)
* Upgraded support for error handling (errors get logged to the system event viewer)
* The loader window will now start centered when launched
* Added a custom file icon (Thanks to my friend Logie)
* Added support for Starter, HomeBasicN and BusinessN versions of Windows Vista
* Upgraded experimental GRLDR to beta 6 (Thanks to zsmin)
* Added another GRLDR for older Dell and HP machines to try (the older loader option)
* Cleaned up code in general
* Tweaked free drive letter handling just a little
* Corrected a typo on the experimental loader option
* Corrected Windows Vista version ID
* Improved error handling even more
* Rewrote drive mounting code (should fix the x64 mounting issue and letter assignment)
* Mac users should now automatically have the experimental loader option selected for them
* Tweaked UI layout just a little (width was off)
* Fixed other minor issues